Tallgrass offerings for HP:
HP is an acknowledged leader across several technology areas:
- They are one of the market leaders in Enterprise System computing infrastructures
- They have unique business arrangements with key software components to maximize the value of on-premise data centers
- They are the leader in Personal Computers (desktops and notebooks) enabling our clients to maximize the value of their investments in the Windows operating platform
- They are the leaders in Printers and in Managed Print Services. This capability allows our Clients to focus on their business not the managing of printing devices and disposables.
Our relationship with HP (we are a GOLD Partner) enables us to support our clients as they respond to their business challenges:
- Server upgrades to provide more powerful, faster and more energy efficient infrastructures
- Virtualization across servers
- Interconnectivity and integration and communications between processing devices
- Asset Management (to get the best combination of investment/performance/return on investment)
- Managed Print Services to reallocate staff resources from the "care and feeding" of printers to activities that will generate business value while simultaneously managing the costs of this critical function
The power of HP Converged Infrastructure
Only a flexible and agile IT infrastructure can meet the ever-broadening requirements to run businesses efficiently, effectively, and securely. HP is the only company to offer a full portfolio of standards-based, integrated solutions and services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the data center. By simplifying, integrating, and automating technology, HP Converged Infrastructure accelerates outcomes that matter with faster time to revenue; lower acquisition and implementation costs; flexible response to business changes, and lower risks.
Introducing the new HP ProLiant DL580 Gen8 Server
As part of the HP ProLiant Scale-up Server Family, the ProLiant DL580 Gen8 Server was optimized to include:
4 sockets with up to 15 cores per processor
50% more memory capacity with up to 96 DIMM slots (compared to the ProLiant DL580 G7 Server)
Massive I/O scalability with 9 PCIe slots utilizing the latest PCIe Gen 3 technology
Up to 2X faster internal storage throughput and 20% more capacity via 10 x SFF 12G SAS drives
(compared to the ProLiant DL580 G7 Server).
Customers can turbo-charge their critical data-intensive workloads with the next-generation HP ProLiant DL580 Gen8 Server, which has the “Ivy Bridge-EX” processor and Intel E7 architecture. If customers are looking for a 4P server with high scalability, availability, performance, and compelling total cost of ownership, the ProLiant DL580 Gen8 Server is an excellent choice.
HP and Microsoft expertise in data management
HP and Microsoft are leveraging their depth of expertise developed over three decades of partnership to create solutions that deliver next-generation performance requirements. Their solutions are designed to deliver a cost-effective, simplified, and open platform for mission critical data management requirements. HP and Microsoft are working together and combining their respective strengths to deliver innovative technologies to help advance customers’ businesses. Together we take familiar platforms customers know and own − from mobile devices and desktops to data center and cloud − and build integrated solutions; services and support that help amplify the speed and effectiveness of the business, grow a competitive edge, and deliver tangible business results.
Our focus on Business Optimization Services results in a more effective utilization of your investments in HP. To learn more about our specific offers with HP contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org