Tallgrass Service Delivery
The pace of change is accelerating. You are being challenged to do more, faster with less. The foundation of our practice area based approach is to deliver predictable, valuable strategic business results on time and on budget.
The Tallgrass Service Delivery Methodology (TGSDM) provides an overall coordination and support structure for all of our projects. It provides a roadmap to successfully manage projects for Tallgrass Clients. It provides a communication structure, definition of roles and responsibilities, project management procedures, and reporting formats that will deliver successful projects.
The Tallgrass Service Delivery Methodology supports the Tallgrass governance model with specific procedures to manage:
- Change & Deliverables Management
- Communication & Issue Management
- Deliverables Management
- Financial Management
- Quality Management
- Risk & Resource Management
The business advantages from this discipline are:
- A consistent set of project controls, processes, and techniques
- Early identification of projects which are 'at risk'
- Managing change so that potential impacts to the program are known, planned, and controlled
- Managing issues so that they are visible to program management and the resolution is expedited
- An integrated view of the project milestones, schedules, status, resources, and costs
The Methodology interlocks with and strengthens the value of our Practice Areas